Many industrial Water treatment plants & desalination plants handle water having extremely high TDS. This demands for exotic quality of SS like Super duplex as an MOC for the filter housings. We have indigenously developed and are successfully supplying micron cartridge filter housings made out of PP + FRP which offers extremely good corrosion resistance at 1/4th cost of duplex steel materials. All housings are custom made to accommodate different number cartridges as per site conditions.
Salient features of PP+ FRP Cartridge filter housings and basket strainers, inline strainers
- Ideally suited for Desalination plant.
- Cost effective substitute over duplex steel housings.
- Light in weight.
- Excellent resistance to highly saline water and corrosive conditions.
- Can be custom made for any given flow rates & no of cartridges.
- PARKER make CARTRIDGES.
- Compatibility with all standard types of cartridges (double open end, single open end, flat top, arrow head)
- Designed in compliance with BS 4994,ASTM4097 D
- Warranty for one year
- Can be offered as duplex skid mounted unit for continuous operation
- Davit arm for easy access and handling
- Basket strainers Can be offered in MANUAL OR AUTO backwash mode
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis
- End connections with standard flanges
- Davit arm and wheel are epoxy powder coated or hot dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.